We are a healthcare services organization with highly motivated and compassionate physicians, nurses and other professionals providing value-based services to patients, employers, physicians and payors through our integrated healthcare providers, health plans and managed care solutions to improve the quality of life for the communities we serve.
IASIS Healthcare employees, physicians and volunteers share these guiding and enduring values:
- We care about people, treating our patients and each other with dignity, compassion, and respect.
- We act with honesty and integrity. We are accountable to our patients and to one another.
- We encourage innovative thinking and leadership excellence, which promotes the advancement of quality and healthcare delivery.
- We persevere and continually strive to become better.
- Making A Difference Every Day
At the core of IASIS Healthcare is a commitment to caring. It is part of everything we do and every patient we touch. We continually strive to find ways of giving back to our employee teams, the local communities we call home and those who experience need around the world.
Each year, IASIS Healthcare recognizes one employee from each of its hospitals and Health Choice who demonstrates an extraordinary commitment to serving his/her facility and community. The Chairman’s Award is the highest honor an IASIS Healthcare employee can receive. Recipients of the Chairman’s Award are not only exceptional employees but also exceptional individuals who have earned tremendous respect for putting aside their personal gain in the pursuit of helping others. In addition to being honored at the annual Chairman’s Award ceremony, IASIS Healthcare makes a donation on behalf of each recipient to the charity of his/her choice.
- Sam Anderson – Cardiovascular Supervisor, Salt Lake Regional Medical Center
- Isaiah Beltran – Provider Services Representative, Health Choice
- Martie Broussard – Registered Nurse, The Medical Center of Southeast Texas
- Juan Cano – Clinical Coordinator of Surgical Services, St. Joseph Medical Center
- Ruth Erdmann – PBX Operator, St. Luke’s Medical Center
- KeAnne Hadden – Registered Nurse, Jordan Valley Medical Center
- MJ Hardin – Inventory Control/Buyer of Surgical Services, Wadley Regional Medical Center
- Amy Howell – Director of Human Resources, St. Luke’s Behavioral Health Center
- Gretalyn Ledesma – Registered Nurse, Outpatient Surgery, Southwest General Hospital
- Patsy McElmeel – Adult Nurse Practitioner, Physician Group of Arizona
- Laura Moreland – Administrative Assistant, Pikes Peak Regional Hospital
- Anaseini Patita – Admitting Financial Counselor, Jordan Valley Medical Center West Valley Campus
- Eric Rutledge – Director of Psychiatric Services, Glenwood Regional Medical Center
- Shaundra Santos – Registered Nurse, Emergency Department, Tempe St. Luke’s Hospital
- Michael Schuffert – Director of Emergency Services, Mountain Vista Medical Center
- Lynnette Shimmin – Infection Prevention Manager, Davis Hospital & Medical Center
- Rhonda Spykes – Bariatric Clinical Coordinator, Odessa Regional Medical Center
- Sean Tussey – Vice President/Controller, IASIS Healthcare